Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Hailey

Well, Hailey is officially five. I can't believe it. Time flies. Here is a little tribute to Hailey and some random pictures of her to celebrate her birthday.


Hailey was born on September 6, 2003 at 6:30 in the morning. She weighed 4 pounds 6 ounces. She was a wee little thing. But she was strong and overall healthy.
She is my cute little love bug.



And was best friends with Aubrey from the very beginning. She is a wonderful big sister!! This is Hailey in 2006.

Now she is five and a fireball. She loves soccer and ballet and anykind of dance/cheerleading. She is 100% girl. She loves watching the Barbie Princess movies and is learning to read. Below is a picture of Hailey's little personality. When told to pose for a picture for her first day of school photo, this is what she did . . . when I snapped the shot, she said, "that is going to be such a cute picture!" then she came over to see it. "Yup! It is." She always keeps me smiling. I'm so thankful we have her in our lives!


5 comments:

Ms. Karlyn said...

I think she looks so much like your mom!

Happy Birthday Hailey!

M+H said...

Weird...I've NEVER thought Hailey looks like Mom! So...two things. 1) you definitely need to stop letting Hailey watch ANTM with you :) and 2) It's so weird how that freak accident occured when she lost both of her arms in 2006 and then grew them back between then and now! :) I love you, and Hailey and I think that post was really cute. I especially love the last picture...so funny!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Sheesh, I remember when she was born....where did the time go? What a darling girl!

Jan T. said...

Love that pose! Can't believe she's 5! Tell her that last pic really IS the cutest picture EVER!:) How are you guys!? Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

Corinne said...

She is so cute and she definitely looks like a powell! We missed you guys at Gaylynn's wedding. Kyson was sad he didn't get to see his girlfriends!