Friday, November 14, 2008

Disneyland!

I posted a few things from our Disneyland trip so you'll have to see those posts below.

For me, the highlight of the trip was dressing the girls up and taking them to Ariels Grotto to have dinner and meet the Princesses. You have to make reservations WAY in advance (like 10-60 days in advance) to get in to this restaurant. I thought our reservations were at five and around 3:50 Ben corrected me and we realized they were at four. We were still at our hotel. I put the girls in the stroller and R A N to Disneyland. Keep in mind our hotel wasn't all that close to Disneyland. The girls thought that was the most fun thing ever (being dressed like princesses with mom galloping them in their carriage). Of course for the full effect I was making galloping sounds between gasping for air. We made it there in the nick of time and the enchantment began. We met all the princesses and had a wonderful time!

Above: Us at Goofy's Kitchen (another highlight of the trip)

3 comments:

Layna said...

So glad you guys had a great trip.
Cute photos, and how fun, every
little girls dream to meet the
Princesses. And just to share, the
last time we were at Disneyland it
was Gay Pride Day. I'm not sure but
I think there is always something
weird going on at the most magical
place on earth?

Alisa said...

The girl's costumes are FANTASTIC! What pretty princesses they are. You look really great too. Love the t-shirt!

Rochelle said...

Hi Kristy! Your girls are absolutely DAZZLING! It looks like you had a fun and exciting trip. In July, Alfonso and I took the kids to Disneyland and while we were about to get in line at Space Mountain, an earthquake started rocking the park. Needless to say, we spent the rest of the afternoon in our hotel trying to calm down. :) I'm so glad I found your blog. I'll be checking in on you now :) Love you!!!!