Both my girls go to wonderful preschools. Aubrey goes to Miss Lisa and Miss Shaun, just up the street from my house and Hailey goes to Miss Stephanie (my sister). Steph's preschool is only senior preschool (year before kindergarten) Aubrey will go to Miss Stephanie next year. I know that I might be bias, but I really do think Stephanie has a supreme preschool. She is amazing with the children. She plays the guitar and sings darling songs with them. They performed at a Nursing Home for Christmas. It was darling. Here are some pictures and clips from it. This kind of stuff melts my heart and makes me so glad to be a mom.
private.
6 years ago

2 comments:
No darling, that's just YOUR blog! :)
This is perfect. Good grief, Steph has it all together. I felt lucky to get Lizzie into a Christmassy dress for her program at school on the usual day, etc.
Post a Comment