Hey, I am so excited about this, I had to share it on my blog. I am just breaking into the digital scrap booking world. I love being able to adjust my pictures, colors, etc. My friend, Marcel Walker is this excellent photographer and does incredible pictures she also is a Photoshop whiz. I get so frustrated with Photoshop, it is so hard to navigate. I even took a Continuing Education class trying to figure it out. Well, Marcel started this new company/website
http://www.myphotographica.com/blog/ that walks you through how to do cool tricks! It is the coolest site ever and has all the tips and tool for how to use Photoshop. It is so awesome!! Check it out and put her button on your blog . . . she is doing a really cool picture frame drawing for everyone who puts her button on her blog! (take my word for it, the frames are really cool!)
1 comment:
Cool! Thanks for sharing. I'm not familiar with photoshop yet but I hope to be soon so I'll save this website.
Post a Comment