Friday, June 4, 2010

Aubrey's 5th Birthday

For a year Aubrey begged me to have a Hawaiian birthday party. Finally in March, for her 5th birthday, she got her wish. We decked out the house in Hawaiian/Luau theme and had a great time. Each little girl came in her swimsuit and received a lei and grass skirt. Then they received a flower for their hair and a shell whistle after completing the games. We learned a real hula, surfed on a real board and did the limbo! All the girls were darling and Aubrey still talks about his great party!Surfer girl!



Aubrey's Surf Shack

Aubrey and The Hulas.



3 comments:

Steph said...

wonder, wonder, a miracle, a miracle.

You finally did it!!

wuxiheather said...

WOW! 12 girls! Crazy! I really think Aubrey is the cutest little girl ever! Oh wait...I cannot say that anymore cause I have a daughter...but I do think Aubrey is so stinking cute! I wish you would've told me you were having a luau party cause I have a ton of luau party supplies I bought for your 30th birthday surprise party that I was planning to throw for you that Ben wouldn't let me do... :)

wuxiheather said...

funny...Steph and I were on here at the same time!