Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tea Time


Our neighbor, Trish, has four teenage boys. One day when she was sick of the chaos of teenage boys, she left the house and bought a tea set and a little recipe book of how to have the perfect tea party. Today she invited all the little girls in the neighborhood over for a tea party complete with linen table cloth and all! It was darling! She let them pour their own tea out of a teeny tiny teapot (a highlight of the day for them)! They practiced their manners and had a wonderful time!

4 comments:

Ginny said...

I could so see that being me in 10-12 years!!! I might just have to get me a book like that to be able to enjoy it with Nicole before I need it later on!! :-) So fun!

Alicia W. said...

How fun! I bet your neighbor had a blast with all those little girls around!

Ms. Karlyn said...

How fun!!

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Very cute! Madi loves breakin' out her Beauty and the Beast tea set and having little tea parties in her bedroom with her friends. I love having a girl!