We got a puppy! We named her Roxy. She is a doll. I love her so much! She is an F1B Labradoodle ( a Labrador Retreiver and Poodle mix) Her parents were a Labradoodle and a toy poodle. So won't get too big, she'll be a medium sized dog. I have been begging Ben for a dog for awhile now. Seeing as how the whole baby idea was nixed. I've been wanting another companion. I saw these dogs on the internet and have had my eye on them for awhile. She is wonderful and the girls just adore her. We are so excited to have this new member to our family (or our pack rather).


2 comments:
What a cute dog. (The first two pictures are great, but that last one of the puppy without a body is kind of scary.)
I just discovered your blog from the message you sent to Tat earlier. It was great to hear from you.
I look forward to visiting your blog regularly.
Did you decapitate your dog? I love the floating head picture...
Post a Comment