Today was Hailey's preschool day to dress up like a book character. All the kids pick their favorite book and dress up like that character. A few weeks ago Hailey and I went to the library and pick out some Pippi Longstocking books, thus she was Pippi. She was so darling about it! She pranced around the house and made goofy faces, just like Pippi. I had tons of fun putting her costume together, it was really easy and turned out really cute, if I do say so myself!
6 comments:
soooo cute! you are welcome at my house anytime...but especially halloween time!!!
I'm glad you found my blog. Hailey is so cute! Next year, Anne Shirley. Really milk that red hair:)
she is a darling pippi!
Hailey's costume was definitely one of the cutest in the class. I loved it!
That is adorable! You are such a clever mom, your girls are just building such fantastic memories. Lucky girls. Wonderful mom.
GREAT costume! How fun! I always loved the Pippy Longstocking character but I'm embarrassed to say, I can't remember the books at all. Maybe it's time to read them again :)
p.s. I finally saw Tinkerbell (partially your fault, due to that post a while ago) and LOVED it. What a delightful show. Thanks for the reccomendation. Now if I could just get my hands on the soundtrack. :)
Post a Comment