Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 09


Here are some picts from our Halloween!
I tried my hardest to stop my husband from terrorizing the neighborhood this year. In light of our troubles with Hailey and her night terrors, I thought we were hardly the people to inflict terror on others. But despite my efforts, when I was out trick-or-treating with the girls he pulled out the forbidden chainsaw, I told him the air compressor-marshmallow-shooter was okay, but not the chainsaw. He didn't listen, however he didn't wear the scary mask (that was his compromise.) It's crazy, my well-behaved, educated, honest, wonderful 32 year old husband turns into this craze-eyed 12 year old boy when the sunsets on Halloween!

6 comments:

Heather 'n Jay said...

Our paths didn't cross tonight, but I saw your girls from afar. They looked so cute. Thanks for the treat the other day. Totally unnecessary.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

So cute! I can't believe how big your girls are getting!!

angela said...

Those costumes are super-darling. THey both look beautiful. :> Wish I could have seen them live and in person!

Ange said...

That's funny.

Steph said...

This picture would have been complete if you were standing behind them in the other Minnie Mouse costume!

Corinne said...

your girls are so cute. can't wait to see you guys at the big dillingham bash!