Saturday, March 12, 2011

Aubrey is SIX


I can't believe Aubrey went from this:



to this:

Aubrey turned six on March 13th. Six already, I can't believe it. Aubrey is such a joy to me. She has the most fantastic personality. She is silly, silly, SILLY! She loves to make people laugh. She is quick witted and always up for fun. She is very optimistic and fun to be around. The other day she came home from kindergarten with six phone numbers of classmates! She had it all organized and she had coordinated the whole thing! She wanted to call them all! (and let me tell you, it was a little hard to decipher when kindergarteners are writing their own phone numbers) She loves to be friends with everyone. She is such a fun daughter to have!

She is also a little gymnast. She is always tumbling around the house. She loves to watch tv on her head and I am constantly telling her to stop jumping across the furniture. The other day I asked her to come to the kitchen and she came . . . doing cartwheels the entire way. I thought it would only be appropriate to have the Tumblebus come for her party. We saw the Tumblebus at the Safe Kids Fair a few weeks ago and Aubrey was in love!

The Tumblebus is a full-size school bus that has been gutted and turned into a tumble place. The bus pulls up to your house and ta-da the whole party is in the bus! They do all the entertaining and organized activity . . . (meaning I get to sit back, take pictures and enjoy!)


Here are the party girls inside the Tumblebus!
A great group of girls for Aubrey's sixth birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBREY!!!!

2 comments:

wuxiheather said...

So cute! When did you post this? You need to change to the "Updated Editor" (in settings) so it automatically shows you posted at the time you actually posted rather than when you started writing the post. That way if it takes you a week to finish the post, it still will show up at the top of the list for people like me who use the sidebar to tell them who has updated. I almost missed this post (heaven forbid)! :)

I am glad the Tumblebus was a success! I've been wondering how it went, and excited to hear!

I love that little Aubrey! I can't believe she is SIX! That is crazy! I fully thought that first picture was Ashley until you said it was Aubrey. They really do look a lot alike. I was going through pictures of Melia the other day and found one that I thought looked a lot like Ashley (minus the red hair of course). :)

wuxiheather said...

PS: The updated editor also makes uploading pictures SIGNIFICANTLY easier as you can upload them all at once instead of choosing each one one by one.