Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lake Powell June 2011

The end of May/first of June we went an our annual spring Lake Powell trip with the Powell's. Hilary and Quin we expecting a baby soon, so they couldn't come. With the free space we were able to invite our neighbor and friends, the Mattinson family. Craig Mattinson is a good friend of Ben's and his dirt biking buddy. It was great because they brought their three kids, Wes (10), Aaron (14) and Abby (15). The kids got along really well together and I loved it because I had extra hands to help me with Ashley. It was VERY windy and so we didn't get much time on the water. I didn't take many pictures this trip but here are a few.


 Aubrey and Wes.
We hiked up to Rainbow Bridge and I packed along Ashley. We had a good time!

No comments: