Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blog vs. Facebook Smackdown!

As many of you have commented, I have been lagging on my blogspot lately. It is true, but that is because I joined Facebook. I have only so many precious moments to spend completely ignoring my children and bumming around on the Internet. It is too hard to do both a blog and Facebook . . . but I have decided I am going to try to make it work. My love affair with Facebook is quickly coming to a close and my old faithful blog is here to take me back. After carefully weighing the pros and cons of both I decided, blogging is really where my heart belongs. So, I'm back to write endless nonsense and post zillions pictures of my two children for you all to see. You are thrilled, I'm sure.

6 comments:

wuxiheather said...

Blogger beats Facebook any day. Facebook does tend to become a love affair with many but I only know of few with whom it lasts. It just does not offer the free reign of emotion and creativity that blogging does. Plus it cannot serve the journaling purposes as well either. And on top of it all, Facebook truly can prove to be an evil waste of time. I am glad you have chosen good over the dark side!

angela said...

Been there, done that. I got on facebook in summer 2007 when H. (see above) got on, plus another girl I know. Then (no kidding) I got stalked by a former student at KU!!! (stalked on facebook, I mean) I finally had to change my name there, to a non-specific one (you can find me as Angela RP) but honestly I never look at it anymore. Weird, huh?

I expect at least three hilarious posts about nothing at all asap. Love you!

Alisa said...

I AM thrilled! I love reading your posts, but I'll be looking for you on Facebook occasionally as well ;-)

Ginny said...

i'm glad you're back. although, i, too, expect you to meticulously find the balance between fb and blogger because i like seeing you in both places!!

Alicia W. said...

I have the same problem. But I still really love my blog.

Rochelle said...

Juggling the two is tricky, but each has their nice features. I love hearing from you regardless of where from. So, FB, Blog, it's a contact, and I'll take it any day toots ;)