LAGOON BABY!
I know, I know . . . .I know what you are thinking: "Kristy goes to Lagoon a lot" and it is true. This is, I think, my third Lagoon post this summer, but I mean really, is there anything better than Lagoon? Wait, don't answer that. The beauty of living in Farmington (and having season passes) is that you can go to Lagoon on your way to the grocery store. (yes, that is something we have done.) We go to Lagoon for an hour to four hours, depending on the day. It is actually really great. We've taken time in Pioneer Village to really study all the artifacts and not feel bad that we are missing out on ride time. We enjoy the stage performances and sometimes just have fun at the splash pad. It is great! We pack food in and don't spend a dime! It is great summer fun! I just have to thank Grandma and Grandpa Powell for the millionth time for the season passes that gave us for Christmas. We are getting our use out of them!
On this particular Lagoon trip, this was our "Ashley Day" at Lagoon. Usually I just keep Ash in the stroller and she naps or people watches, but on this day, we decided to put her on all the rides she could go on! She already loved the train and even I have taken her on the Log Ride, which she loved too! Here are the official "Ashley Day" Lagoon pictures!
 |
| Hailey and Ashley on Bulgy the Whale. Hailey looks like an amputee on this ride, I'm sure this is her last year she will fit! |
 |
| Sisters = best friends |
 |
| I loved this picture of Hailey and Aubrey, I think it shows the love they have for each other. They are truly best friends (sometimes worst enemies) but mostly best friends! |
 |
| Aubrey and Ashley on a Space Ride |
 |
| In theory, Ashley was big enough to go on Jumping Dragon. Hailey really wanted to take her on it. Ummm, yeah I think it gave me an ulcer. Waaaaaay too much for Ashley. We will wait another 5 years for that one. |
 |
| Hailey and Ash going for a drive ;) |
 |
| I especially love this picture because it shows their amazing hair color. I always assumed I'd have blonde or mousey brown haired children. (I didn't set out or envision married a redhead.) Sometimes the beauty of their hair color takes me off guard. There is no red about it, it is ORANGE, but I love, love, love the way it shines in the sun! Even baby Ashley has this glowing head of hair. |
 |
| Ashley and Aubrey on the Tug Boats. Hailey was too big for the boats and I'm sure this will be Aubrey's last year. Next year Ash will have to go it alone. |
1 comment:
You are so lucky! Terry won't even spring for one day at Lagoon! I haven't been in 10 years!! The girls are positively adorable :)
Post a Comment