As soon as we got back from Lake Powell, we took off to Bear Lake. We are so blessed to have such wonderful families on BOTH sides. I am thrilled that my girls get to share their lives with cousins, aunts and uncles. Lake Powell with the Powell family and Bear Lake with the Place family, it's a good life!!!
Ben doesn't come to Bear Lake with us (gotta work sometime!), so we miss him dearly, but it gives me a good time to chill with my sisters. Stephanie and Heather were on this trip with me and their kiddos.
Stephanie's daughter Kali, ready to go swimming.
Ashley enjoying the swings!
Kali, Ashley and Melia (Heather's daughter) swinging. I love that there are so many cousins so close in age. Kali is a year and a half older than Melia and Melia is a year older than Ashley.
Every year we love feeding the seagulls, our marvelous State (read: garbage) Bird. We save up old bread and feed the birds for our Sunday activity. Wa-hoo. Here's the girls running after the garbage birds, I mean seagulls.
ALL vacation long, Steph's sone, Mike Mercer spent HOURS with the girls teaching them to rip-stick. Finally Aubrey was able to catch on and do it pretty well.
Hailey and Ash hanging on the steps. I love this picture because it shows how much Ashley adores and trusts her sisters. She loves to lean in and snuggle them.
Ashley and Melia playing in the sand.(Side Note: It makes me so sad that THIS is what my kids think sand is. I can't wait to someday take them to the real beach and show them soft, wonderful REAL sand, not this rocky yucky crap.)
Hailey in the sand.
I brought up Ashley's dolly stroller and she was in love. She LOVED strolling her baby down the long sidewalks. She did everyday. Kali and Melia both had strollers too. They loved playing "mommy."
Ashley in the kiddie pool. We spent a lot of time here. :)
private.
7 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment