Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sum-sum-sum-summer time!

Here are just a few random pictures from our awesome summer. All of these pictures I took with my phone. I love, love LOVE having a camera on my phone because I am able to capture all these moments!

Station Park Fountain Opening


Station Park opened officially this summer. It is a really neat shopping center/entertainment complex in Farmington. It is the cool place to hang out now. I can just see the girls going there with their friend in jr. high and stuff. It is only one mile from our house and the girls and I like to walk there. I LOVE the fountain!!! It plays music and does a "show" every thirty minutes. This is us there when it opened.





Swimming at the Bountiful Rec Center

My nephew Skyler worked as a lifeguard at the Rec center this summer. We went to see him and he was off work. He spent the entire day swimming and on waterslides with the girls. All Sky's lifeguard friends were there too and he introduced the girls to them. The girls thought they were in heaven hanging out with these older kids. Skyler is a wonderful cousin! The girls adore him!
I actually have no idea when I took this picture, but my little Ashley looks so adorable!

Tracy Aviary and International Peace Gardens

When Angela and Jeff came to visit, we went on little field trips. Above is the Tracy Aviary.

We also went to the International Peace Gardens in SLC. This is Salt Lake's best kept secret. I didn't even know it was here. It is so beautiful and well kept. It is a huge garden/park place with little areas dedicated to different countries. It was so fun to explore all the countries. And it had the BEST climbing trees! A really neat field trip!!!

Jeff's daughter Caroline in a tree.
Above: Aubrey and Caroline in the trees.
Hailey, my treehugger.


Davis County Fair

Every year we head off to the Davis County Fair. We kind of have to go because it is only one mile from our house and the girls see it going on. It is also free, so I really have no excuse not to go. It is a fun way to spend the day! The girls love the hands on exhibits. They are hold real, life scorpions. Yuck.


City Creek

A new mall opened in SLC. City Creek. It is the new big, fancy thing to bring people to the downtown area. It is pretty swanky. It was under construction for a million years and finally opened this summer. It's huge. I took the girls to get a look at it. Aubrey has never had her ears pierced and has always chickened out when we've gone to do it. I think the ambiance of City Creek got the best of her and she actually got her ears pierced there!
Nervous before the deed.
Very happy after!

No comments: